Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Crustless Quiche

Growing up my mom would make quiche every once in awhile for dinner. I always enjoyed those dinners because it was a meal that was a little bit different than most dinners. A few years ago I came across a recipe for a Crustless Quiche and decided to try it. Now it is one of those recipes that my kids love and part of our regular meal rotation. It is super easy and very versatile as you can add in lots of additional ingredients to cater it to your family's preferences. I like to serve it along side fresh cut fruit and veggies and some homemade muffins. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!


Crustless Quiche

Ingredients:
5 eggs
1/4 cup flour 
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
4 tablespoons of melted butter
1 cup cottage cheese
2 cups of shredded cheese

Combine all ingredients and pour into a well greased 9x9 pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. 

Notes:
Gluten free flour works fine in this recipe.
Cooked ground sausage or bacon work well in this recipe. 
Spinach, onions or mushrooms are also great additions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment