Thursday, September 1, 2016

Pancake Recipe

Weekends are normally the time when I like to make a big breakfast for my family. As we approach a long weekend, I thought I would share one of my favorite pancake recipes. Enjoy!

Pancake Recipe

Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups flour (you can use regular flour, wheat flour or a cup for cup Gluten Free flour)
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup milk or almond milk
1 egg

Preheat pancake griddle to 350 degrees or stove top griddle to medium heat. Grease pan with butter to prevent sticking.

In a bowl, mix flour, sugar and baking powder. In a separate bowl, combine milk and egg. Whisk milk mixture into flour mixture until blended. 

Spoon batter on to griddle flipping only when bubbles appear on the tops of the pancakes. Serve with real maple syrup. 

Add Ins:
This recipe is super yummy with chocolate chips or white chocolate chips!
Blueberries would also work well in this recipe. 

Note: I always double this recipe. If we have leftovers I use them for breakfast the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment