Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Walker Stars Healthy Lifestyles Blog Introduction

My name is Megan Patterson and I am your Healthy Lifestyles PTA board member this year.  I have two kids at Walker, Luke who is in 4th grade and Lily who is in 1st.  I am also pregnant with our 3rd, a boy, due in January.

I hope to use this blog to encourage healthy lifestyles, share recipes, healthy living tips, etc this year.  I would love your feedback and participation so please leave me comments.  I am in no way perfect and would love to hear if you tried something and loved it or changed it to suit your families needs, etc.  I am all about community and I want this to be a way for us to encourage each other and learn from each other.  Also, if you have anything you would like me to research and get more information about, please let me know.

I will be posting at least once a week but if I get a lot of questions or suggestions for posts I might post more often.  There might also be weeks, like P.A.C.K. week where I post daily tips.

I am looking forward to a great 2017-2018 school year at Walker!

Family pic from our summer vacation to Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment