Monday, November 7, 2016

How to Cook An Artichoke

I don't know about you, but every year at about this time I see artichokes in the grocery store and wander how to eat one. I've always been intimated by their appearance and didn't think they were worth the effort. That is until this summer when I tried one with melted butter at a Renaissance Festival. At that point I knew that I would have to learn how to prepare this yummy vegetable. In September when I started to see them more frequently in the grocery store I grabbed a few and went to work finding out how to cook them. Once I started my research I found that they are quite simple to cook. I also found that two of my three kids love them! So, if you have ever wanted to cook an artichoke and thought it looked like too much work, this link below gives very easy and detailed instructions on what to do. Trust me, it's worth it!

http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/how_to_cook_and_eat_an_artichoke/

No comments:

Post a Comment