Friday, February 17, 2017

Gardening Guide

It appears that we are having a mild Winter and that Spring weather is approaching. One thing that I look forward to at this time of year is planning my garden. Every year I feel like it's a science experiment. I never know exactly what is going to do well and what won't. Some years are more successful than others. One thing I do know is that there is nothing like eating fresh vegetables, fruits or herbs that you grew yourself. My kids love to help plant the seeds and watch the progress they make over just a few weeks. Even though we are technically still a month away from Spring there are seeds and plants that can go into your outdoor garden now. I am attaching a guide to show when each fruit or vegetable can be planted. If you haven't planted a garden it may be something to consider. Happy planting!

http://agrilife.org/urbantarranthorticulture/files/2010/06/Recommended_Planting_Dates_for_North_Texas1.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment