Monday, April 17, 2017

Health Benefits of Ginger

Every morning I start my day by drinking a warm cup of lemon water for detoxification purposes. Recently I decided to start adding grated ginger to my drink along with a tiny bit of honey. I knew that ginger had great anti-inflammatory properties as well as helps with nausea and digestion. However, once I started researching this super spice I see what a great treat I am giving to my body each morning. If warm lemon and ginger water doesn't appeal to you, try adding it to a smoothie, mix with cooked veggies or chicken or pork. Here is a great article that gives more detailed about all this spice has to offer. 

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/health-benefits-of-ginger/

Woman Holding Fresh Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment